11 7 / 2012
Monday, July 9, 2012
- That customers make emotional and rational purchasing decisions. Although we are quite certain, most of the purchases made in Paris are emotional.
- We created a journal entry to ourselves. Writing about our explorations, internally, what we have learned, grown with, encountered, struggled with, and enjoyed. Mostly, this entry is for ourselves, not our parents, friends, or lovers because this is a trip we made by ourselves, for ourselves.
- In learning about Creative Direction, we saw that there are many different ways of representing a product in a magazine ad.
- Black and White ads have a surprising impact and in many instances, allow the product to shine against an otherwise opulent background. We had an assumption only color ads worked to this effect.
- We learned that the age of the model in a shoot, speaks or does not speak to a customer.